The role involves writing top-notch external and internal media and marketing content for clients – from up-and-coming tech startups to global corporations – across a range of industries. Your daily responsibilities will include writing well-researched articles, press releases, blog posts, website copy, social media campaigns, case studies, white papers, journals, and more.
As part of the editorial team, you will work with clients from the start to the end of the editorial process. We are looking for people with great communication skills and creativity, who are able to research trending themes, brainstorm with team members and clients to come up with the most interesting and original content ideas possible. Strong understanding of innovative technologies is a plus.
Experience in working in media is essential, as is the ability to recognize a strong story angle when you see it. You will be able to thrive in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment.
- Writing press releases, guest articles, and more tactics, based on client media goals
- Editing other team members’ work
- Media monitoring across a variety of industries
- Regular communication with clients
- Working as part of a small team to help strategize PR campaigns for clients
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Minimum one year experience working in a journalistic or media environment
- Resilient and flexible demeanor
- Professional-level English
- Research and problem-solving skills
- Creativity and a ‘can do’ attitude
- An interest in media, startups, technology, and entrepreneurialism